Tuesday 10 January 2012

Variations on a Theme

Blue and Beige...


Pink and Grey...





Burgundy and Cream...






Green and White



These are all Selbu Modern by Kate Gagnon Osborn, available free on Ravelry. It's a lovely little pattern that knits up fast and looks great. I added an extra pattern repeat to each of these and added in a few rows when decreasing for the crown as I like hats to be slouchy and I'd read that this one knits up on the small size. All knitted in a mixture of fingering weight wool and Alpaca I had in the house.

The grey one is this winter's hat for me and I managed to part with the rest as Christmas presents. City Boy managed to convince me that owning the same hat in four different colourways was a little excessive, even for a lover of knitted accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment