Tuesday 29 March 2011

Weekend De-Brief

·         This Saturday City Boy and I visited my parents to celebrate the birthdays of the male members of my family –my dad’s and my brother’s birthdays are just a few days apart. This event obviously called for pink sparkly cupcakes.


Not fantastic photos, as they were taken in a last minute rush before we walked out the door. As organised as ever.




Saturday evening was spent enjoying my mum’s cooking, drinking lots of wine and playing games with family.

·         We took the bikes with us to my parents and the following morning, after a brunch at the local gardening centre, we cycled off to Windsor Great Park. It was such a beautiful spring day and the blossom was stunning.



·         We arrived home worn out on Sunday evening to  a present on the chair


And the culprit sprawled out in the bedroom in a very un-ladylike fashion, clearly exhausted from all the digging for worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment